Tuesday, August 4, 2020

JULY/AUGUST 2020 ISSUE... click to view


Hello and welcome to the first issue of The Source! 
This publication was formerly in print as Stiletto and thanks to the generosity of long-time, local publisher, Roger Yant (Buy Local Buy Nebraska), is now under new ownership.  I am so grateful for this opportunity and as the months go by, I’m excited to see how the magazine will grow.

The hope is to produce a social magazine for all women; the wives, 
mothers, daughters, grandmothers, granddaughters, sisters, and friends 
in our community.  And to provide opportunities for women poets, 
writers, photographers, and artists.

I would like to give thanks to several of the women in my life for their 
guidance and support in producing the magazine.  My cousin, editor 
extraordinaire, writer, poet, artist, and champion of Words With Friends, Susan Shemitis Goldberg; world’s best sister and writer Kathy Cable; and very dear family friends, writer Marilyn McNabb and artist Linda Center. Without whom, this truly would not have been possible. A special shout-out to Erin Blystone for her help deciding the logo design!

And in loving memory of the three most important women in my life, 
my mother Jean, my grandmother, Marie, and my mother-in-law Beverly. 

And to my husband Kenny for more than 30 years of love and support.

Always free, you’ll find copies throughout the city to pick up and share. 
All my best,
Lisa




The Source is currently not in publication following the Jan-Feb-March 2021 issue.  Please follow us on Facebook  @lincolnsource .